Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall Colours.

The month started off with co-teaching on of the new courses being offered. The Training Director wanted to have a couple senior people on hand to handle the extra classload and to get feedback on the workings of the course. It went well with three of us, but the equipment would fill three vehicals. This is NOT good for a course that has to travel any distance. The entertaining part of this story is that work wants me to pay $30 to attend a formal course to become qualified to instruct said course. [roll eyes]

With no other courses the past few weeks, I have spent time learning cross-stitch. I have a pattern with three labradour dogs. I have finished one of them last night and have already started on the next one.

Earlier, I noticed some grass growing from the eaves trough of our place and I laughed. Well the grass is still there, has three more strands and is long enough that it would have to be mowed if it was part of the lawn. *laugh* This week, I watched crows digging clumps of grass out of the gutters for nesting. We asked the landlord if they would have the gutters cleaned for safety reasons. They did no think it needs to be done. I think it should. If there is enough in the gutters for grass to grow and crows to make nests, then any water overflow and ice flow in the winter makes the sidewalks, ect unsafe.

Those are my recent thoughts for the past while. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home